Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents in an electronic format, such as inventory feeds and purchase orders.
EDI is tailored to enhance and automate the normal business to business processes, working towards reducing costs and improving efficiency within the business partner relationship.
The EDI feeds follow the general flow listed below:
- Inventory & Price Feed - From us to you
- New Order - From you to us
- Order Acknowledgement/Update - From us to you
- Advanced Shipment Notifications - From us to you
- New Invoice/Credit - From us to you
- Backorder Feed - From us to you
- Dispatch Feed - From us to you